Keep in touch with your clients
You’ve probably got a lot of contacts that you’d like to keep in touch with, but can’t find the time to reach out to all of them. MailChimp helps simplify this process by offering tons of tools that help manage your contacts, build html emails, and track the success of the messages you send out.
How it works
With MailChimp, you can create mailing lists from your FreshBooks clients. The import feature allows you to connect to your FreshBooks account and create lists from your clients. Then use MailChimp to build email campaigns that you can send to your FreshBooks client list.
MailChimp - summed up
MailChimp is for businesses looking for an effective way to keep in touch with clients, by making it easy to create, and send, email newsletters. Using the MailChimp email creator, it’s never been this easy to design and build beautiful html emails. When you’re ready to send, MailChimp offers a suite of tools that help you track the success of your campaign, and even help identify when messages are not going through.
Automatically import your customers from your FreshBooks account into MailChimp.
The import feature allows you to connect your FreshBooks account and creates lists from your clients. Then use MailChimp to build email campaigns that you can send to your FreshBooks client list.
- Log in to your MailChimp Account
- Click “Lists” on the left hand menu
- Click “Create List” in the top right
- Once you have saved your list click “Add subscribers” and then “Import subscribers”
- Click on “FreshBooks”
- Enter in your FreshBooks subdomain, the “your-company” part of the following URL: your-company.freshbooks.com
- Enter your API Key which is found under “My Account” and then “FreshBooks API” in your FreshBooks account
- Choose the fields you would like to import and click “Save”
- Match your columns from the imported list and click “Complete Import”
- MailChimp will import your contacts and you can now email your FreshBooks clients