The simplest way to get paid online.
Add credibility and trust to your site when you use PayPal. PayPal gives your clients a simple way to pay your invoices. Your clients will enjoy the simplicity and convenience of paying an invoice through PayPal, and you’ll enjoy much faster payment times!
How it works
Paying a FreshBooks invoice with PayPal is simple. Your customers simply select the PayPal option on the invoice and will be taken to the PayPal website to process the payment with their PayPal accounts. Payments are then transferred from the clients PayPal account into your own PayPal account.
To sign-up for a PayPal account, click on the ‘Get Started’ button above. Once you have your account, follow these steps to setup your PayPal account with FreshBooks.
- Login to your FreshBooks account.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ link.
- Go to the Online Payment section.
- Check off the box for PayPal Standard.
- In the field that appears, enter the email address associated with your PayPal account and click the Save button.
- Sit back, and watch the payments come in!