Solve360 - Summed Up
Solve360 is a modern collaborative CRM that includes features to manage client projects. It’s ideal for small teams that manage a lot of interactions between staff and clients. If you’re looking for a system that is more integrated, more centralized, more flexible, more collaborative, less “mechanical” and most importantly - something staff will actually use, check it out!
How it Works
Solve360 gives you instant access to your financial data within client, project and company profiles. There’s no need to go back and forth between FreshBooks and your CRM. See what invoices and estimates have been created, and what payments are still outstanding.
What other FreshBooks add-ons does it connect to?
Solve360 also integrates with Google Apps.
Click on the Get Started link above to sign up for a Solve360 account. Once your account is setup, you can access the FreshBooks integration by taking the following steps:
- Login to your Solve360 account.
- Click on the Workspace button, and go to Add-ons in the drop down.
- Click the Add link in the FreshBooks section.
- Enter your subdomain and click the update button.
- You should receive a message indicating your settings were properly saved.
How do I add FreshBooks data to my client, company and project profiles?
The Solve360 integration lets you view invoice and estimate history within any client, company and project profile. To do this:
- Click on the Add an activity drop down in your client/company/project.
- Click on Link to FreshBooks and select the FreshBooks client from the drop down.
- You should now see invoice and estimate history in the activity window.