Working from home is da Bomb
For my virginal blog post I would like to express why as a developer:
Working from home is da Bomb:
- Tunes cranked (k-os, Billy Talent, Three Days Grace) – who am I gonna bother?
- Minimal interruptions (mind you, no kiddies)
- Afternoon siestas
- Traffic commute – no thanks
- Clothing optional
- Gym on the 33rd floor of my condo building makes it easy to get in some mid-day fitness
- Roll out of bed, check email – Bam! I am working within 5 minutes
- No need to make small talk with fellow workers when tired or a little under the weather
- Stocked fridge 10 steps away
- Can work anytime I feel motivated 24/7
Put these together and I get: Freedom and Increased Productivity.