Here are some sample client libraries and example applications to help you get started with the FreshBooks API. Please note that these libraries are developed by third parties and not officially supported by FreshBooks. If you’ve released an open source project built on the FreshBooks API, please let us know and we’ll add it to this list.
FreshBooks OAuth help
- OAuth Support for FreshBooks and the Gory Technical Details by Michael Mattax
- FreshBooks API using OAuth by Michael Helmick
- Freshbooks codeigniter OAuth Library by cloudmanic
- FreshBooks Sparklines (source code) by Colin Ramsay
- Google App Engine – Map your FreshBooks Clients (source code) by GoCipher
FreshBooks also tries to release the integrations we build or contract out as open source if we can. Here are a few.
- Tick integration (PHP, source code) which creates invoices in FreshBooks from time entries in Tick. Built by Kyle Hendricks and designed by Derek Herman
- csv2item.zip (PHP) Allows you to import items into FreshBooks through comma separated text
- invoicePaymentGraphs.zip (PHP) Allows you to view a graph with your invoices and collected revenue