Enable your clients to schedule appointments without sacrificing your sanity.
About Acuity Scheduling
Automate your client bookings, cancellations, reminders, and payments with one click and zero frustration. After all, you’re here to make yourself money, not make yourself crazy (that’s where Acuity comes in).
How it Works with FreshBooks
- Sync new clients to FreshBooks automatically
- Create and send invoices for appointments booked in Acuity
- Record payments made through Acuity to invoices in FreshBooks
How to Get Started
- Head to Acuity Scheduling and begin a free trial.
- Click on Business Settings, in the left panel, click on Integrations, and look for New FreshBooks.
- Click on "Sign into FreshBooks."
- After being redirected to FreshBooks, grant Acuity access to sync with your account.
- Back in Acuity, select your invoice and client information settings.
- You’re all set! New appointments in Acuity will sync to your FreshBooks account.
Looking For Help?
Create professional client proposals in minutes.
Automatically share data between popular accounting, ecommerce, fulfillment, CRM, billing & invoicing and email marketing applications.
Custom reports, charts, and dashboards for FreshBooks invoice and timesheet reporting.
Stop tracking expiration dates manually.