Integrate Freshbooks and Moodle for seamless registration and enrollment of your courses.
Looking For Help?
Elightenment Learningby Elightement Learning
About Elightenment Learning
The process is very simple and we did not deviate it from standard Moodle. A user comes to your site and clicks on a course. Then they see the page with details of pricing and purchase button, When they click to purchase they are taken to Freshbooks to complete the transaction. This invoice has links to do the payment options and the moment payment is successful, the user will be enrolled in the desired course automatically. Now you can use all the features and payment methods of Freshbooks while keeping your students within Moodle.
How it Works with FreshBooks
Using the Freshbooks API, Moodle can accept payments and generate invoices for enrollments. Users are created in Freshbooks, and generates an invoice that is mailed to the person. The person pays just as they would with any Freshbooks invoice and are automatically enrolled in the course. No manual entry is needed. Accept any payment methods you would typically accept through Freshbooks (or their stellar payment system).
How to Get Started
- Activate the Freshbooks plugin in your moodle site.
- Go to Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Manage enrol plugins
- After enabling click on setting link it will show Freshbooks setting page where we can put Freshbooks user credentials.
- After filling user credentials we need go to any course where we will set Freshbooks enrollment plugin.
- Go to Course administration > Users click Enrolment methods. In below page we have a select box where you need to select Freshbooks it will show the Freshbooks instance page.
- After you select Freshbooks method it will show Freshbooks enrol instance page, shown in below image. Here you can create your freshbook instance for course as per your requirements.
- After completing this form, the Freshbooks enrollment method is added to the course.
- You can then see we have “Send payment via Freshbook” button on the enrollment page.
- After clicking this button, you will get email where you can start payment for this course..
- Upon payment is completion, the next time user logged in where they are automatically enrolled in the course.
Looking For Help?
Automatically sync your FreshBooks invoices & expenses with QuickBooks Online or Xero
Create professional client proposals in minutes.
Hurdlr helps organize your invoice income for tax time.
Enable your clients to schedule appointments without sacrificing your sanity.