Automatically sync your FreshBooks invoices & expenses with QuickBooks Online or Xero
Looking For Help?
Your products deserve the best showcase on the Web and Shopify makes it drop dead easy to make a beautiful online store.
When your business apps get along, everyone’s happy
Forget spreadsheets, time-wasting synch-ups or manual data transfers. Get OneSaas and get all your business apps talking to each other, sharing data, and making life easier. And with a Free Plan to trial our service, you’ll be even happier.
Choose how Freshbooks connects to your other apps:
- Invoices - Invoices can be extracted from FreshBooks and forwarded to other apps like Saasu or Xero. OneSaas can also generate invoices in FreshBooks from data received from your other apps.
- Invoice Payments - FreshBooks payments can be matched to clearing accounts in other accounting apps.
- Contacts (Coming Soon!)- Full Contact Management including merging and synchronization is supported.
Here’s How It Works:
Get OneSaas and you’ll have Freshbooks and your team of business apps talking, sharing data and getting on with each other – leaving you more time to get on with business.
- OneSaas connects your apps in minutes, not hours
- OneSaas synchs your data hourly, or daily (depending on your Plan)
- OneSaas lets you add other apps when needed
OneSaas teams over 50 of the most popular apps from Accounting, Billing and Invoicing, Contact Management, CRM, Email Marketing, Event Management and Shipping, Logistics & Inventory Management to perform at their peak, without having you having to lift a finger.
Healthy data for a happier business
OneSaas automatically makes sure the data in your apps is always the same. If anything doesn’t match, we’ll let you know – it’s all part of the service.
No set up fees and no contracts
Try OneSaas for Free (limitations apply) and when you’re ready sail into an affordable monthly plan.
OneSaas. Now everyone’s happy.
How it Works with FreshBooks
Connecting your FreshBooks and Shopify accounts via OneSaas helps you automate your accounting. - When a product is created or updated in Shopify, automatically create the item in FreshBooks - When an order is placed in Shopify, automatically create an invoice in FreshBooks (the corresponding client will be created and payment recorded)
How to Get Started
- Create a free trial account with OneSaas (no credit card required)
- Connect FreshBooks and enter your FreshBooks Domain
- Add one or more app you want FreshBooks to connect with
- Configure by selecting the data you want to send from one app to another
- Preview, send data and finish