Yout Don’t Need A CRM! is an incredibly simple and efficient web based software built for your sales teams
Looking For Help?
You Don't Need a CRM!by You Don't Need a CRM!
About You Don't Need a CRM!
YDNCRM is a simple, yet efficient Lead Management Software helping salespeople to close more deals by spending less time entering useless data in a complex CRM system.
By placing the lead in the heart of the software, it enables sales teams to create leads in just seconds and manage them on an interactive feed easily accessible from anywhere. YDNCRM is perfect for small businesses with 1-200 employees who need an efficient sales solution. The Starter edition comes with standard features such as fast lead generation through business card recognition, Calendar sync, lead alerts, sales process customisation and follow-ups.
Our Expert edition for demanding sales people or bigger sales teams comes with features such as multiple pipeline, advanced follow up, estimated closing date, revenue forecasts, advanced privacy settings. YDNCRM is connected to third party apps like Freshbooks. A full support, weekly webinars, other help resources and a mobile app are available.
How it Works with FreshBooks
By connecting You Don’t Need a CRM! with your FreshBooks account, you can manage the full customer lifecycle from first contact through to sending an invoice. From any lead you'll be able to create a FreshBooks estimate, and you'll be able to link FreshBooks estimates or invoices to your leads. Once linked, if an estimate is accepted by a client, the corresponding lead is automatically set to "Won” and subsequent invoices will be attached to the lead.
How to Get Started
- Create a free trial account by visiting the You Don’t Need a CRM website
- Log in to your account and click on the ‘Admin’ tab in the left nav
- Under the ‘Connect’ section, click on FreshBooks
- Copy and paste your FreshBooks subdomain and click to connect
- When prompted, enter your FreshBooks credentials and click to allow access
- Once you’ve connected, ‘Create a FreshBooks estimate’ will appear under the Actions menu for each lead