Connect FreshBooks with over 700 other popular web apps.
Whether it’s your CRM, email marketing tool, project management tool or even just a spreadsheet, Zapier can help you connect all the tools you need to run your business.
Zapier brings internet super powers to FreshBooks by empowering you to connect FreshBooks with 700+ other popular web apps, like Slack, MailChimp, Trello, Batchbook and hundreds more. It’s time to cut down on manual work and automate your workflow.
How it Works with FreshBooks
Using triggers and actions you can setup Zaps (a connector between two services) to automate tedious tasks between FreshBooks and other tools. You can also setup Multi-Step Zaps, which is a combination of Zaps that can be connected as a single workflow. Multi-Step Zaps also supports Search, where you can automatically review data in your FreshBooks account to avoid creating duplicate data, like two of the same clients.
How to Get Started
Simply tell Zapier which tools you'd like to connect with FreshBooks and in 5 minutes you'll be able to automate tedious tasks that are traditionally done via copy and paste or import and export.
- Go to the Zapier Website.
- Click on the Sign Up button and create an account
- When prompted to select the apps you use, search and select ‘FreshBooks New’ and any other apps you use, then click 'Continue'
- Click on the FreshBooks leaf to see all the populars zaps between FreshBooks and the other apps you use. Create a new Zap, or select one of the Popular Zaps
- Once you make a selection, you'll then need to connect your Zapier account with FreshBooks
- You’re ready to go! Take your connected Zap for a test drive
Questions? Have a look at Zapier's help pages.
Looking For Help?
Hurdlr helps organize your invoice income for tax time.
Automatically share data between popular accounting, ecommerce, fulfillment, CRM, billing & invoicing and email marketing applications.
Integrate Freshbooks and Moodle for seamless registration and enrollment of your courses.
Custom reports, charts, and dashboards for FreshBooks invoice and timesheet reporting.