Automate your client bookings, cancellations, reminders & payments with one click (and zero frustration), so you can know what sanity feels like today. After all, you’re here to make yourself money, not make yourself crazy. (That’s where Acuity comes in.)
How it Works with FreshBooks
- Sync new clients to FreshBooks automatically
- Create and send invoices for appointments booked in Acuity
- Record payments made through Acuity to invoices in FreshBooks
How to Get Started
- Head to Acuity Scheduling and begin a free trial.
- Click on Business Settings, in the left panel, click on Integrations, and look for FreshBooks.
- Enter your FreshBooks subdomain and click Connect to FreshBooks.
- After being redirected to FreshBooks, grant Acuity access to sync with your account.
- Back in Acuity, select your invoice and client information settings.
- Youâre all set! New appointments in Acuity will sync to your FreshBooks account.
Looking for help? Contact Acuity Scheduling Inc. for support.