Capsule is a web based CRM that helps you manage your business relationships. Add your leads as contacts and track the progress of opportunities as they are presented to you. The dashboard view helps you estimate incoming sales revenue, and the calendar view helps you manage your milestones. Capsule helps you stay on top of your business relationships!
How it Works with FreshBooks
Connecting FreshBooks to your Capsule account lets you bring your FreshBooks clients into Capsule, as well as take leads from Capsule, and turn them into clients in FreshBooks. You will then be able to view outstanding invoices and payment history within each client profile in Capsule. This gives you instant insight into how much your clients owe you.
How to Get Started
First you need a Capsule account. To create an account, go to the Capsule CRM website and signup to the 30 day free trial of Capsule. Once setup:
- Log in to your Capsule account.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ cog in the top right hand corner
- Click on Integrations
- Click ‘Configure’ next to FreshBooks
- Enter your FreshBooks sub-domain and click the button to ‘Connect to FreshBooks’. You will be asked to log in to your FreshBooks account if you don’t have an active session open.
- Click on the Allow Access button.
- Now you’ll be taken back to your Capsule account and the integration is all setup.
Looking for help? Contact Zestia Ltd for support.