Chrometa captures your time for you as you work on your PC, Mac, iPhone, and Android. No need to start or stop timers. That’s all done for you.
It’s like having your very own personal timekeeper. Every email you write, every minute you work gets recorded and “automatically” put on your FreshBooks timesheet.
For example, if you’re responding to an email, Chrometa will capture the Subject Line of the email, along with the To/From and CC lines. As you jump around and start working on something else, Chrometa will stop timing the previous task, and start timing the new one. It doesn’t matter how many windows you have open – we’ll only capture time spent on the active window.
The end result is that you’ll have every minute of your day accounted for.
How it Works with FreshBooks
- Import your project list from FreshBooks into Chrometa; Chrometa will then capture your time entries passively for you as you work on your Mac, PC, iPhone, and/or Android
- You can assign these time entries to your FreshBooks Projects and Tasks within Chrometa itself. Or you can have Chrometa's keyword-based rules engine do this for you automatically.
- When you've completed your timesheet within Chrometa, you can import all of your time entries back into FreshBooks. They'll look just like time entries that are created directly within FreshBooks, with the annotations in Chrometa becoming the notes in FreshBooks.
How to Get Started
- Create your Chrometa account here
- Log in to your account and go to 'Account', then 'Integrations'
- Enter your FreshBooks subdomain to connect