ChronoMate is a full featured Mac OS X desktop timer for FreshBooks, it keeps track of the time you spend on your different projects. Specially created to work with FreshBooks, ChronoMate helps in simplifying your day to day workflow and accurately billing your clients.
- Seamless synchronization with FreshBooks.
- Simple and accurate time tracking.
- Run multiple timers.
- Support multiple FreshBooks accounts.
- Quick creation of time entries, clients, projects, tasks and expenses.
- Status items so you never forget to start/stop your timers.
- Time entries history with export to clipboard.
- Idle time detection and adjustment.
- Anti procrastination reminders.
- Pomodoro technique compatible.
- Global hotkeys.
- Desktop notifications.
- Tooltips, color selector and lots of settings to improve your productivity.
- An Intel Mac with Mac OS X 10.6* or later.
- An Internet connection and a FreshBooks account.
- Mac OSX 10.5 version available but is no longer updated (see download page).
Please note: As of March 1st, Chronomate is no longer in development. The integration will continue to work until a new version of MasOS comes out which could break it’s functionality.
How it Works with FreshBooks
- Time tracking
- Quick creation of time entries, clients, projects, tasks and expenses
- Time entries history with export to clipboard
How to Get Started
- Install ChronoMate or Chronomate Lite from the Mac App Store.
- Go to ChronoMate’s preferences / Accounts tab.
- Enter your Freshbooks’ account subdomain and press Authorize.
- You will be redirected to Freshbooks’ website to log in with your username and password. This will authorize ChronoMate to access your data.
- A browser window will then pop-up to allow ChronoMate to finalize the process.
Looking for help? Contact Studio Quadbyte for support.