Squash short-term cash flow worries by getting an advance on your outstanding invoices with Fundbox. Best of all, you will only pay for what you use.
Simply create an account, select an invoice to advance, see the repayment details and you could see the funds in your account as early as tomorrow.
There is no guessing or calculating, pricing is fair and transparent and there are no early repayment fees. In fact, if you repay early, Fundbox will waive the remaining fees. Use the funds for whatever you need: payroll, rent, buying inventory etc.
How it Works with FreshBooks
There are no forms to fill out. Simply connect your FreshBooks account and you’re ready to go. Every new invoice you issue in FreshBooks will automatically appear in your Fundbox dashboard. Pick which invoices you want to advance and you’re done.
How to Get Started
Note: you must have at least six months of accounting and invoicing activity in FreshBooks.
- Create your free Fundbox account
- You’ll be prompted to enter your FreshBooks subdomain and account credentials.
- Once your accounts are connected, Fundbox will pull in your unpaid invoices and see how much credit you are eligible for.
- Once your account is ready, select an invoice to advance, view the full repayment details, and click “Confirm.” If it is your first time using Fundbox, you’ll be asked to enter in bank details.
- That’s it! In 24-48 hours, you’ll receive the funds you need to solve any short term cash flow issues you might be having.
Note: Fundbox is not a collections agency, meaning they’ll never meddle with your clients. Fundbox works directly with you and only you, which lets you preserve the relationships with your clients that you’ve worked hard to build.
Looking for help? Contact Fundbox for support.