With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by Tapity’s Apple Design Award-winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare I say, an enjoyable one.
- Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
- Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (even from the lock screen with the iOS 8 widget)
- Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
- Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
- Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
- Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
- Add notes to your time entries
- View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
How it Works with FreshBooks
Send your billable time from Hours to a handy calendar format in FreshBooks. Then, turn those hours into professional-looking invoices in seconds.
How to Get Started
- Go the iTunes store to download Hours.
- Open the app and tap the gear icon.
- Tap ‘Link to FreshBooks’.
- If you already have a FreshBooks account, tap ‘Already have a FreshBooks account’.
- Log in with your FreshBooks credentials.
Looking for help? Contact Hours, LLC. for support.