Mailchimp is for businesses looking for an effective way to keep in touch with clients, by making it easy to create, and send email newsletters. Using the Mailchimp email creator, it’s never been this easy to design and build beautiful html emails.
When you’re ready to send, Mailchimp offers a suite of tools that help you track the success of your campaign, and even help identify when messages are not going through.
How it Works with FreshBooks
With Mailchimp, you can create mailing lists from your FreshBooks clients. The import feature allows you to connect to your FreshBooks account and create lists from your clients. Then use Mailchimp to build email campaigns that you can send to your FreshBooks client list.
How to Get Started
- Log in to your Mailchimp Account
- Click “Lists” on the left hand menu
- Click “Create List” in the top right
- Once you have saved your list details, click to “Import subscribers”
- Select “integrated service”
- Select the FreshBooks tile, then click “Next”
- Enter in your FreshBooks subdomain and Authentication Token
- Choose the fields you would like to import and click “Next”
- Match your columns from the imported list and click ” Import”
- Mailchimp will import your contacts and you can now email your FreshBooks clients
Looking for help? Contact Zapier for support.