Add credibility and trust to your business when you offer PayPal. Give your clients a simple way to pay. They’ll enjoy the simplicity and convenience of paying an invoice with PayPal, and you’ll enjoy much faster payment times.
How it Works with FreshBooks
Paying a FreshBooks invoice with PayPal is simple. Your customers simply select the PayPal option on the invoice and process the payment with their PayPal account. Payments are then transferred from the clients PayPal account into your own PayPal account.
How to Get Started
To sign-up for a PayPal account, click here. Once you have your account, follow these steps to enable your customers to pay invoices with PayPal.
- Log in to your FreshBooks account
- Click on Settings
- Click on the Accept Credit Cards sub-tab
- Click on the Activate PayPal link
- In the pop-up that appears, check off PayPal Standard and enter your email address associated with your PayPal account. If you don’t have an account, click on the create account link
- Click Save, sit back, and watch the payments come in!
Looking for help? Contact FreshBooks for support.