Podio allows you to structure your workflow, so you can see processes, conversations, and deliverables all in one place.
Since Podio is customizable, teams can create workflows that suit their unique needs, while managers can ensure work is being delivered on time. Podio also integrates with tools you’re already using like Zendesk, Sharefile, and MailChimp.
How it Works with FreshBooks
The integration works by making your FreshBook invoices available as items in Podio. Easily get a copy of your FreshBooks invoices in Podio to get a better overview of your business. Connect invoices to the related projects and clients for better reporting and insight into your business performance.
How to Get Started
- Find the FreshBooks app in the Podio App Market and click 'Get App'.
- When the app is installed in your workspace, click 'Try app now'.
- Click the wrench icon, then on 'integration' to open the integration settings page.
- Enter the subdomain you use to connect with FreshBooks and click the button.
- This will redirect you to FreshBooks where you must log in.
- This will authorize Podio to collect data from your FreshBooks account.