Swiftcount allows Freshbooks classic users the ability to easily monitor inventory levels, perform counts, manage ins and out and easily send the information back to Freshbooks to ensure constant accurate inventory levels visible directly in Freshbooks classic as well as in Swiftcount on the web or on the device in your pocket.
How it Works with FreshBooks
Connect once and access your data always
With SwiftCount and Freshbooks classic, once the connection is established the process is completely seamless. Pull your tackable items direcly, perform targeted counts then re-upload the updated quantities.
End-to-End Inventory Management Software for Small & Medium Businesses
A software platform designed to simply and effectively help you keep track of your inventory on your desktop or mobile phone.
Make your Inventory Count, every Product
SwiftCOUNT’s simple but flexible interface provides you with the tools you need to manage your product inventory, efficiently complete Counts in real time, and even add new items on the fly with our unique SwiftSCAN feature.
How to Get Started
- Sign up for a free trial of SwiftCount at www.swiftcount.com
- While going through the wizard select the Freshbooks Classic Integration
- Go to your Freshbooks account / My Account / Freshbooks API
- Copy the API URL and Authentication Token to the corresponding requesting fields in SwiftCount
- That’s it
- From now on any import of products will be pulled directly from Freshbooks Classic
- Any export of Inventory Movements or Updated counts will update the inventory directly into Freshbooks Classic