Process leads and online orders collected from your Wufoo form with FreshBooks’ invoices! In addition to having Wufoo collect information that you need from your users through our forms, you can automatically create a FreshBooks client profile and that client’s first invoice based off of the data that is submitted.
Our payment settings interface makes it easy for anyone start making money with a Wufoo powered form within minutes. After designing your form or choosing a template from our gallery, you can quickly assign prices to the choices and selections a user makes on your form.
When you design a form with Wufoo, it automatically builds the database, backend, and scripts needed to make collecting and understanding your data easy, fast, and fun. Because we host everything, all you need is a browser, an Internet connection and a few minutes to build a form and start using it right away.
How it Works with FreshBooks
- Easily accept orders and create FreshBooks invoices
- Invoice existing customers through your Wufoo form
How to Get Started
- Go to the Wufoo website and sign up for a free trial.
- Once you create a form, ensure that it collects your customer’s name, organization name and email address.
- Visit the Payment Settings for your Wufoo form.
- Select Freshbooks from the list of Merchant Partners.
- Assign prices to your fields.
- Match your Wufoo form fields with your Freshbooks client information.
- You’re done!
Looking for help? Contact Wufoo for support.