Digitize your receipts using a mobile phone, webcam or e-mail. All relevant data will be extracted, so you’ll never have to type over receipts again.
- Receipts in foreign currencies will be converted automatically using real time exchange rates.
- Set up VAT rules to automatically calculate the GST of an expense based on the category of the expense (e.g. if category is Meals, then GST rate is 5%).
- Connect your bank account or scan credit card statements to match expenses with your financial transactions.
- Larger companies can set up approval flows & expense rules for employees submitting expenses.
- Receipts are safely stored for over 10 years. Even if you cancel your subscription you will still be able to access your account and download your receipts & reports.
How it Works with FreshBooks
When you connect Xpenditure with FreshBooks, it will ask you to import projects, categories and clients. This will allow you to add these details to every expense you bring in.
- Export your expenses from Xpenditure to FreshBooks by generating an accounting report. When your bring up the accounting report containing all expenses that need to be booked in your accounting software, you can click the export button and all data is transferred to FreshBooks.
How to Get Started
- Go to Xpenditure.com
- Sign up for a free trial account
- In the last step of your account setup, choose to connect with FreshBooks & make sure you have your FreshBooks credentials with you.
- Xpenditure will import categories & projects from FreshBooks which you can use when adding an expense.
- To export your expenses to FreshBooks, generate an accounting report in your expense overview and when the report is generated click export to FreshBooks.