The FreshBooks app in Zendesk helps you keep track of the time you’ve spent on support. Combine that with the ability to create invoices from your tracked- time, FreshBooks and Zendesk makes the perfect combination for those of you who provide customer support as an additional service to your clients.
How it Works with FreshBooks
To track your time with FreshBooks, you’ll need to activate the app in your Zendesk account. Once the app is setup, you’ll be able to display it on any page within Zendesk.
As your team works on support tickets, the app sits to the right side of the screen, where users can enter notes as they work. When they’re done, enter their time, select your project and send it off to FreshBooks for invoicing.
How to Get Started
Go to the Zendesk website to sign-up for a free trial account. Once you’ve got your account, you can setup a FreshBooks widget by taking the following steps:
- Log in to your Zendesk account.
- In the Account dropdown, select 'Apps Marketplace'.
- Select FreshBooks from the list
- Complete the setup details of the app, including the name of the app, and who you would like to give access to.
- Enter your FreshBooks API URL and Authentication Token
- Then select Create app and the Submit button to create the app.
Looking for help? Contact FreshBooks for support