Christmas List #4 – Tick Tick Tick
December 13, 2006
Including Sundays, there are eleven shopping days left. Check out our Christmas list:
- Worthy of James Bond: a bottle opener cleverly disguised as a computer mouse.
- Never run out of impluse power again. The Solio’s hybrid charger stores power from the sun so you can recharge your handhelds at any time. Small and lots of colours.
- For all the Miami Ink wanna bee children in your family.
- This is kind of hard to describe…
- Buying art for others can be risky, but this list has such a wide variety of affordable art that it might be worth it.
- I was recently informed by a NYC sales assistant that the cool kids are wearing these kind of belt buckles. These will also hold your iPod.
- Lots of fun things on this site, including the buddy throw, a miniature light that you put together from a circuit board, and a “hairy” tshirt.
There will be one more Christmas list after this one of gifts and ideas that require no delivery time, just in case – and I know it’s a long shot – you’ve left your shopping until the very, very last minute.