Canadian tech workers abroad, come home to FreshBooks
February 8, 2011
Working abroad? Maybe in Silicon Valley? Do you miss home, hockey and cottage weekends? Yes, of course you do, because Canada is awesome…only trouble is, you’re afraid there are no good gigs for tech professionals back home? Well, have no fear, FreshBooks is hiring!
We’re looking for Devs, Execs, Marketers, Support, Finance, Sys Admins and more to help us keep growing with a strong and healthy culture. You’ll be working hard amongst world class employees, but comfortably back in your native land.
- We’ve been in business for over 7 years
- We have over 2,000,000 users
- We have over sixty world class team mates for you to play with
- We’re small, so you can make an impact as we grow
- Full dental and benefits
- Lots of cake
- Group work outs so you don’t feel guilty about the cake
- Free bike and car parking
So, if you’re busy working at Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, or another great web company in a far away land, and you’re ready to come home to Canada, give us a shout today.
If you do not find something that necessarily fits your skills and experience below, get in touch as we may have something for you and please keep checking back, we’re adding new positions every week.
Also, please share this with your friends. If you refer someone to FreshBooks and they’ re hired (no matter what the role), we’ll pay you $1000.
- Developer Community Manager
- Platform Marketing Manager
- SEO/SEM/PPC/Online Acquisition and Conversion All Star
- SAS Data Warehouse Engineer
- SAS Report Developer
- Internal Reports Developer
- Database Developer
- Software Developer (5)
- QA Analyst
- Front End Developer
What is it like to work here?
For more videos on what’s it like to work at FreshBooks, check out the Working at FreshBooks channel.