Ready to Show Your Rubik’s Cube Who’s Boss?
July 8, 2015
Did you know there are 42,252,003,274,489,856,000 ways to scramble a Rubik’s Cube, yet only ONE solution? Yowza! But that’s no match for a tenacious small business owner like yourself. With just a few tips and a little bit of practice, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a Speed Cuber.
Speaking of Speed Cubers, did you know FreshBooks has one in its midst?
Our very own Fernando is a FreshBooks Data Analyst who can solve a Rubik’s Cube in under 30 seconds. Need a little proof before believing a claim like that? Check out the video below and let your competitive nature take hold.
Ready to be as fast as Fernando (or dare we say—even faster)?
Check out these 5 Pro-Cuber tips and the beginners guide below, then let the games begin!
- Don’t feel bad if it takes you more than 30 seconds to solve your cube. It took Ernö Rubik, the cube’s creator, a whole month to solve his.
- Keep in mind that the center squares do not move and represent the color of their side.
- Solve your cube faster with a few fancy finger tricks in this 2 minute video.
- Remember, there are MANY different ways to solve a Rubik’s Cube. Some methods are best for learning while others are ideal for speed. Try a few and pick a favorite.
- Celebrate your success! This is kind of a big deal.