This morning’s upgrades are complete, and version 4.3 of FreshBooks has arrived on the scene with lots of great improvements and a few exciting new features.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s new and improved:
- At long last, you can now manage expenses inside FreshBooks using the “expenses” tab.
- Expenses can be assigned to a client which allows for easy application to invoices.
- Expenses can also be assigned to a project, and you’ll be prompted to include any associated expenses when generating an invoice for a project.
- There are new expense reports under the “reports” tab.
PDF invoices and estimates
- You and your clients can now view (and save) your invoices and estimates in PDF format.
New and improved client import
- Our client import tool has been completely re-designed! You can now import your contacts directly from Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, or Yahoo! Mail.
“Save and add another”
- We just made life easier when adding multiple expenses, items, tasks and support departments.
- You may now choose to have no currency symbol.
- Invoice numbers can now contain the following symbols: ‘:’, ‘-‘, and ‘.’
- Uploaded logos are now automatically (and optimally) resized for better presentation.
- Status legends can be permanently turned on or off.
- Help boxes can be permanently turned off.
We’ll be highlighting a few of these new features in greater detail over the course of the next couple weeks.
To see these improvements now, log into your existing FreshBooks system or create a new one for free, and enjoy!