For yet another year FreshBooks is standing up to prostate cancer by partaking in Movember – a moustache-making movement that raises awareness and funds for the fight against prostate cancer. Last year thanks to an amazing charge led by Fabiola, staff rocked it through company events and personal fundraising and raised over $5000.
This year the goal is to do even better.
Join FreshBooks in supporting the Movember Foundation by taking part in fundraising, at no cost to you.
Here’s how it works:
2. Snap a photo of yourself using one of the moustaches. Try the Hulkamaniac if you’re not sure whatchya gonna do. Or perhaps you’re in the mood for something more old-fashioned?
3. Send us your photos. We’ll share all the photos on Pinterest and will donate $5 USD for every photo we receive*
You can send your Movember photo in any of the following ways:
– Comment on this post with a link to the photo
– Tweet us the photo with hashtag #mofreshbooks
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your photo
The Fine Print*
– Limit of 1 photo per person. Feel free to send us multiple photos if you have snapped shots of friends and family using them as well.
– We reserve the right to disqualify any inappropriate photos. Keep it PG folks.
– Please do not create multiple Twitter accounts to participate. Instead, we highly recommend you tell all your friends to get behind an awesome cause in a fun way.
– For every photo received, FreshBooks will donate $5 USD to the FreshBooks Movember fund, up to a maximum of $1000 USD (or 200 unique photo submissions).
– By submitting your photo, you’re giving us permission to pin it on the FreshBooks Pinterest page.
Deadline: All photos must be submitted by Nov. 30th. Donation will be made the first week of December.