With the first release of our 2ndSite API we have had a lot of interest and a number of users taking full advantage of its capabilities. However, we have also had a lot of people saying what is there is good, but what they REALLY need is….
Without further adieu comes our outlook on what will be coming with the next release of the API.
The new features of the API can be categorized into two areas: must-haves, and nice-to-haves.
- Adding/editing/deleting multiple records (i.e. clients and invoices) at once to enable quick importing
- Adding/editing/deleting invoice payment records
- Adding/editing/deleting invoice items
- Adding/editing/deleting support tickets
- Exporting clients and other records en-masse
- Adding/editing/deleting recurring profiles
- Adding auto-bill capable recurring profiles
- Processing credit card payments
- Adding/editing client contacts (secondary contacts on clients)
Let us know what you think our API should do for you by commenting below.