Squarespace is an easy-to-use solution for anyone looking to create a beautiful website. Design a professional website, online store, or portfolio to help your business grow.
Create a website that brings your ideas to life. Start with any website template and customize it to fit your needs, whether you’re making a portfolio, blog, or online store.
How it Works With FreshBooks
Syncing with Squarespace means bringing all products (items), orders (invoices), and payments received into FreshBooks.
Note: while inventory levels are brought into FreshBooks, any changes made to inventory in FreshBooks is not reflected back in Squarespace.
How to Connect
- Click here to connect the integration.
- Sign in to your FreshBooks account and choose the business that you would like to connect.
- Next sign into your Squarespace account.
- Click on “Connect in Settings” and then choose to “Link account” under the Squarespace header.
NOTE: There is an option for you to select Client Name on the Settings page. All imports from Squarespace will be synced under this client name.
- Choose the Squarespace eCommerce business you would like to sync to your FreshBooks account.