- It can create order forms for online stores
- It can automatically create invoices, estimates and/or clients in FreshBooks
- The forms are customizable
- It can’t accept payments outside of FreshBooks and still sync
With 123FormBuilder you can create both simple and complex web forms that you can publish anywhere. You can customize your forms the way you want and set them up in several languages for wider audience reach.
How it works with FreshBooks
Any time a new customer fills out your forms, their data is collected immediately with the help of 123FormBuilder online forms and then sent to your FreshBooks account, so that you can issue the invoice. It’s the easiest way to create invoices or estimates in your FreshBooks account upon form submissions.
The integration is ideal for managing your invoices and sending them to your customers fast. Accounting becomes hassle-free as there won’t be any duplicate invoices or receipts.
How To Get Started
Steps to Connect:
- Go to the 123FormBuilder website and log in to your account.
- Create a new form or select an existing one from ‘My Forms’ (don’t forget to add “Name” and “Email” as required fields in your order form).
- On the ‘Form Settings’ section, click on the ‘Payments’ tab.
- Scroll down to the Payment Processors section and select FreshBooks from list, then click on ‘Add payment gateway’.
- Check the option for “Use OAuth authorization” and click “Customize”
- Customize the integration by mapping your form fields with FreshBooks fields and selecting the actions you want to trigger upon form submission.
- Before you leave, make sure you save changes at the top of the screen.
- Publish your form and start collecting orders!