Submit an expense image file stored in Dropbox directly to FreshBooks.
Create a new expense from the image file transferred over from Dropbox.
It can’t back-up expense receipt images from FreshBooks to Dropbox.
- It can’t create multiple expenses from multiple image files (expenses must be created individually).
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace. We bring all your team’s content together while letting you use the tools you love. And we help cut through the clutter, surfacing what matters most.
- Be organized. Bring traditional files, cloud content, Dropbox Paper docs, and web shortcuts together in one place—and work the way that works for you.
- Stay focused. Personalized suggestions give you files and folders when you need them so you spend less time searching.
- Get in sync. Coordinate with your team and push projects forward with the tools you use every day—all within Dropbox.
How It Works With FreshBooks
With the FreshBooks Extension integration in Dropbox, you easily submit expense files from Dropbox directly to FreshBooks. Instantly kick off receipt processing flows by enabling employees and customers to share receipts in Dropbox directly to FreshBooks, saving you time and unnecessary jumping between applications.
How To Get Started
1. Log into Dropbox.
2. Find the file or folder that contains your receipt.
3. Hover your mouse over the file, and click on ‘Open’.
4. Click on FreshBooks which launches the receipt processing flow in FreshBooks where you can add your expense details.