- Receive an advance on unpaid invoices within 24-48 hours
- Payback loans early and only pay fees for the duration of the loan
Fundbox gives businesses like yours access to credit to advance their invoices. They’ve removed the barriers surrounding the traditional credit process to offer you a streamlined way to fund your future. With their simple application, fast decisions, and transparent pricing, you can quickly find out if you’re approved for a revolving line of credit. Fundbox is a direct path to the financial resources you need to grow, and they’re here to help you reach your goals.
Move fast, confidently
Apply and you can get a credit decision in minutes. Funds transfer as soon as the next business day.
We keep it simple
View purchases, see balances, and make payments through your dashboard.
You’re in control
Always see your payment total before you commit. No confusing language. No penalty to repay early.
With advances from Fundbox, you can say goodbye to worrying about paying your own bills and hello to smooth and steady cash flow.
How To Get Started
Simply create a free Fundbox account and connect it to FreshBooks to enable an assessment of your accounting history and credit eligibility. There are no forms to fill out. Once your account has been reviewed, every new invoice you issue in FreshBooks will automatically appear in your Fundbox dashboard.
Next time you’re in a crunch, select the invoice you want to advance, confirm the repayments details and you’re done — you’ll get the funds in your bank account as early as tomorrow.
Pricing is fair and transparent and there are no early repayment fees. In fact, if you repay early, Fundbox will waive the remaining fees. Use the funds for whatever you need: payroll, rent, buying inventory etc.
Steps to connect:
- Create a free Fundbox account and give Fundbox a look inside your business to get a quick credit decision.
- Share some basic information.
- Then, connect your FreshBooks account (with at least 6 months of invoicing history) to pull in your unpaid invoices and determine your credit eligibility. We do not store your login credentials and applying will not affect your credit score.
- Once your account has been approved, select an invoice, review the payment details, and click to confirm. Funds will transfer to your business bank account as soon as the next business day. Only pay when you draw funds.
You’ll pay over the course of your 12 or 24 week plan.. Your available credit replenishes as you pay. Fundbox has no early repayment penalties
Note: Fundbox is not a collections agency, meaning they’ll never meddle with your clients. Fundbox works directly with you and only you, which lets you preserve the relationships with your clients that you’ve worked hard to build.