- It can use G Suite’s single sign-on to log into your NFB account
- It can see both FB clients and Google contacts on any new invoices (and bring a contact over as a FB client)
- It can preview client emails inside the relationship feed in a client’s profile in FB
- It can work with multiple users including team members
- It can’t update Google Contacts if you update the matching client in NFB (or vice versa)
About G Suite
G Suite by Google Cloud is an all-in-one suite of business applications that enable you to communicate, store and create.
You can access FreshBooks directly from Google Apps! By connecting your FreshBooks account, you can take advantage of single sign-on functionality, meaning you don’t need to maintain two logins between your essential business tools: Google Apps and FreshBooks.
How To Get Started
You’ll need to have a G Suite account, a regular Google Apps account is not supported. Please ensure that you are using the same email address for both your Google and FreshBooks account when connecting the integration. Once you have an account simply follow these steps to connect: