Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Our cloud-based applications for sales, service, marketing, and more don’t require IT experts to set up or manage — simply log in and start connecting to customers in a whole new way.
How it works with FreshBooks
Use OneSaas to connect your Salesforce account with FreshBooks and save valuable time by automating your workflow:
- Create an Invoice as Draft or Sent in FreshBooks when an Opportunity is Closed or Won in Salesforce.
- Create an Opportunity in Salesforce when an Invoice is created in FreshBooks.
For more information please check this OneSaas page.
How To Get Started
What you need
- FreshBooks account
- Salesforce account
- OneSaas Account
Steps to connect
- Visit the OneSaas website.
- Sign up for a free 7-day trial (no credit card required).
- Connect your Salesforce and FreshBooks account to OneSaas.
- Choose what data you want to be synced.
- Your data will now automatically sync between Salesforce and FreshBooks.
OneSaas gives you the power to integrate FreshBooks with popular accounting, ecommerce, fulfillment,...
HubSpot connects with FreshBooks to seamlessly manage your clients and get the information you need ...
Capsule CRM app integrates with FreshBooks to allow you to build stronger customer relationships, ma...
Revamp CRM app integrates with FreshBooks to help you collect customer orders, tickets, invoices, au...
noCRM.io CRM app integrates with FreshBooks to help you track and close deals without spending hours...
AgileCRM app can be used with FreshBooks to allow you to automate your sales, marketing, and service...
HoneyBook integrates with FreshBooks to help you book your ideal client faster, more frequently, and...
Solve CRM integrates with FreshBooks so you can go from prospect to projects with one click. We make...