- Import multiple trips to FB as expenses
- Turn mileage into deductions for tax purposes
- Import revenue for a specific date range as « Other Income » into FreshBooks when generating an export
- Import expenses for a specific date range into FreshBooks when generating an Export
- It can’t import individual trips (trips are bundled by date range)
- It can’t automatically import trips to FreshBooks (has to be manually done)
- It can’t recognize dates you’ve already imported, so duplicate expenses can occur if you import it twice
- It can’t import individual income entries (they are bundled by the exported date range)
- It can’t import the details of Income or Expenses (such as notes, category, etc)
Save time and money by capturing every single business mile, effortlessly. Track your mileage automatically with Everlance (the #1-rated mileage and expense tracking app), then send it right into your FreshBooks account.
>>>New FreshBooks add-on special<<<
The first 30 users get 6 months of Everlance premium FREE (a $48 value) after they connect Everlance with FreshBooks. Other FreshBooks users will get 2 months free.
No more pen and paper. Everlance automatically tracks your mileage for you.
The average Everlance subscriber deducts over $6,500 per year. Plus, the cost of a subscription is tax deductible.
Get peace of mind
Everlance’s reports are IRS-compliant and audit-ready. So you can rest easy.
How To Get Started
1) Get Everlance for FreshBooks at www.everlance.com/freshbooks
2) Log into the web dashboard at https://dashboard.everlance.com
2) Go to “Create Data Export”, click “Send to Integrations”, then “Add Integration”
3) Authorize FreshBooks
4) Make sure the FreshBooks icon is selected, then click « Generate Export »
5) Go to « Expenses » in your FreshBooks account, and you’ll see the Everlance totals as expense lines! Magic!