I can’t figure out QuickBooks. Is there another option for me?
If you are a small business owner, you know how hard it is to make sure that all of your finances are handled efficiently while still maintaining day to day operations. Accounting is one of the hardest aspects of running a business and it is likely a major cause of headache for most owners. However, most business owners already have a solution for this problem by using accounting software.
QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software programs among small business owners, and it has been on the market for a long while already. But many users are not satisfied with it and actually find it too difficult to use. QuickBooks can, in fact, be frustrating and confusing for those with little to no experience in accounting. As a result, many are looking for an alternative accounting software.
Is there another choice aside from QuickBooks?
A Better Option
Introducing FreshBooks, a cloud-based accounting software which is specifically designed for small business owners and their accounting needs. It is also ridiculously easy to use with its simple and clean interface. FreshBooks believes that accounting should not be hard to do even if you are only a small business owner. It has robust features that are made specifically to the needs of a small business unlike QuickBooks which has tons of features that you do not have any use for. With FreshBooks, you will not waste money on unusable features and you will get only what you actually need.
Features of FreshBooks
FreshBooks offers features that are essential to a small business without overwhelming the user. Here are some that set it apart from QuickBooks:
- Simple yet effective invoicing. You can customize invoices to make them more professional and on brand. FreshBooks can also accept payments from clients online, making it faster and easier to get paid. It can also send reminders to clients regarding payments, request a deposit, and even support recurring invoicing.
- Expense tracking. You can take a picture of a receipt, log it in to FreshBooks, and have it automatically categorized. It supports multi-currency expenses, assigns recurring expenses, and marks business expenses billable which will be added to a client’s invoice. Budget tracking is also made easy by using FreshBooks.
- Project collaboration. If you are working with a team, you can give each member permission to access FreshBooks and have seamless communication in order to finish a project. You can share important files and keep track of their work progress. Clients can also be invited to oversee projects and give feedback.
- Reliable customer support. Having problems using FreshBooks? Don’t worry because its customer service is fast and reliable in helping to resolve any issues you might encounter.
- Built-in time tracker. FreshBooks has a built-in time tracker which keeps track of the hours spent on a project. This is helpful when working with a team as each member can see the progress of the work and identify what should be done further.
Managing your small business finances should not be a problem with accounting software there to help. Make sure that the software that you use only gives you the best features that are worth your money. FreshBooks is the best option for small business owners as it has features that are perfect for managing your business. Despite its powerful features, it still maintains an easy-to-use interface which does not overwhelm users. What are you waiting for? Sign up now and get a free trial for 30 days!