Track sales tax you collect on your invoices.
File state sales tax manually or electronically.
- It can’t file 1099 forms (Avalara has a separate service that does this).
About Avalara Trustfile
For many FreshBooks users, filing sales tax returns is challenging business. By syncing your sales tax data with TrustFile, you’ll be on your way to prepare and file your sales tax returns faster than ever before.
How it works with FreshBooks
Just sync your FreshBooks account with TrustFile using our dedicated connector and we’ll generate a sales tax report so you can review the states in which you are collecting sales tax and file your tax returns.
How To Get Started
Steps to connect:
- Log into your Avalara Trustfile account
- Click on Data Sources at the top
- Then scroll down to the list of apps, click on FreshBooks (not FreshBooks Classic)
- Enter a name for the Connector
- Choose a Start Date for how far back to sync transactions
- Click Connect
- Next, click on Authorize to allow Trustfile to connect to your FreshBooks account
- Choose between cash or accrual for the accounting mode, and select Connect account
- if you’re not already logged in, you’ll be asked to enter your login credentials
- Once the sync is finished, you’ll see your imported data appear in the Transactions tab.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours to sync, if it’s not showing up after 24 hours, contact Avalara Support.
Bench gives you a professional bookkeeper at a price you can afford, and powerful financial reportin...
Hurdlr tax app integrates with FreshBooks for tax estimates, deductions and filing. Self-employed in...
Yearli makes it easy to use data from FreshBooks to file your 1099-MISC forms. ...