About Big Commerce
BigCommerce is an e-commerce platform that provides an all-encompassing solution for a business’ online store. BigCommerce’s cloud-based platform enables merchants to cost-effectively grow their businesses with more traffic, higher conversion and superior performance. If you’re trying to sell physical goods online, you’ll want to check out Bigcommerce.
How it Works With FreshBooks
This integration is offered through OneSaas, PieSync and Zapier, for more information please check the following:
PieSync – click here for 2-way, real-time contact sync.
OneSaas – the following workflows are available to configure:
- When an order is placed in BigCommerce, automatically create an invoice in FreshBooks (the corresponding client will be created and payment recorded)
- Choose which orders are synced to FreshBooks based on payment status, fulfilment status or order source. Advanced options give you even more control on how your orders are synced.
- Automatically map tax codes from BigCommerce to what’s available in FreshBooks
- Have products from your BigCommerce orders automatically create new items on your FreshBooks account
- Have the ability to assign a default clearing account or map different payment methods available from BigCommerce to different clearing accounts
- When a product is created or updated in BigCommerce, automatically create the item in FreshBooks
Zapier – click here to see what information can be passed between WooCommerce and FreshBooks via Zapier.
How To Get Started
What you need
- FreshBooks account
- BigCommerce account
- OneSaas OR PieSync OR Zapier account