Bitrix24 is a free (for small businesses) social enterprise platform. It is a united work space that handles the many aspects of daily operations and tasks. Create your own social intranet in minutes!
What You Need To Get Started
- FreshBooks account
- Bitrix 24 Account
Steps to connect
- Log in to the application
- Indicate business (if you have several businesses in FreshBooks)
- Indicate addresses.
- Select payment systems.
- Indicate templates for details.
- Launch synchronization.
- Follow this guide
How it Works
- Create a new invoice in FreshBooks from Bitrix24 company, contact or deal.
- Select a company, contact, or deal from the Bitrix24 CRM list, click on the «Create an invoice in FreshBooks» widget, select a product or service in the opened window and switch to creating a new invoice in the FreshBooks interface.
- After the invoice is saved in the additional field of Bitrix24 company, contact or deal, a link to the invoice will appear in FreshBooks.
- If the status of FreshBooks invoice changes to «Paid», the app will automatically change the status of the corresponding invoice in Bitrix24 and will send the notification to the responsible manager.
HubSpot connects with FreshBooks to seamlessly manage your clients and get the information you need ...
Capsule CRM app integrates with FreshBooks to allow you to build stronger customer relationships, ma...
Revamp CRM app integrates with FreshBooks to help you collect customer orders, tickets, invoices, au...
noCRM.io CRM app integrates with FreshBooks to help you track and close deals without spending hours...
AgileCRM app can be used with FreshBooks to allow you to automate your sales, marketing, and service...