- It can work with multiple businesses
- It can create a client in FreshBooks for you or vice versa
- It can see invoices from FreshBooks inside a CapsuleCRM client’s profile
- It can’t automatically sync client profile updates between CapsuleCRM and FreshBooks
Capsule is a web based CRM that helps you manage your business relationships. Add your leads as contacts and track the progress of opportunities as they are presented to you. The dashboard view helps you estimate incoming sales revenue, and the calendar view helps you manage your milestones. Capsule helps you stay on top of your business relationships!
How It Works With FreshBooks
The FreshBooks integration in Capsule allows you to keep your customers in sync and gives you an instant overview of what invoices you have for a contact without ever leaving their contact record in Capsule. It also makes it super simple to add new contacts from Capsule to FreshBooks when you want to start invoicing them.
How To Get Started
Steps to connect:
- Create a Capsule account by visiting their website.
- Login to your Capsule account and go to your Settings > Integrations > click ‘Configure’ next to FreshBooks.
- Enter your FreshBooks URL where instructed.
- Click the button to ‘Connect to FreshBooks’.
- You’ll then be taken to your FreshBooks account to authenticate the integration by entering your login details.
- When that’s done you’ll be redirected back to your Capsule account and you’re all done