Chrometa integrates with FreshBooks to automatically track your time, build your timesheets, and issue invoices seamlessly.
- Get paid for every minute of your work: documents, emails, meetings, phone calls
- Chrometa runs in the background and records your billable time. All without the hassle of manual timers and note-taking.
- Chrometa Captures all billable work, No Need for Timers or Stopwatches
- Documents (MS Office, OpenOffice, PDFs…), Emails, Phone calls, and Text Messages are automatically recorded by Chrometa Chrometa Automatically Allocates Time to Projects
- Using keywords, project names, email addresses, Chrometa allocates the time to the relevant Freshbooks project Flexible Timesheets
- All data can be reviewed, edited before sending to Freshbooks Team Time Tracking
- Chrometa has a single team report for review the firm’s time and sends it to Freshbooks Powerful Reporting Features
How it Works With FreshBooks
Your FreshBooks Clients are available in Chrometa. Chrometa runs in the background and records your billable time for your Clients. All without the hassle of manual timers and note-taking
- Log in or create your account at Chrometa
- Head over to Account > Integrations and click “Connect…” under Freshbooks
- You will be redirected to Freshbooks, click ‘Ok’ to connect both apps
- That’s all you need to do on your end, your Freshbooks clients and projects will automatically show in Chrometa. An ‘Export’ button will be available from the Chrometa Time Summary page to send your timesheets and invoices
Steps to Connect