Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world’s online marketplace.
Without any technical knowledge, get your eBay store automatically syncing with your FreshBooks account. We take care of the hard stuff (accounting accuracy) with data transformations based on 10+ years of expertise.
How it Works With FreshBooks
Connecting your FreshBooks account with eBay via OneSaas automates your accounting. The following workflows are available to configure:
- When an order is placed in eBay, automatically create an invoice in FreshBooks (the corresponding client will be created and payment recorded)
- Choose which orders are synced to FreshBooks based on payment status, fulfilment status or order source. Advanced options give you even more control on how your orders are synced:
- Automatically map tax codes from eBay to what’s available in FreshBooks
- Have products from your eBay orders automatically create new items on your FreshBooks account
- Have the ability to assign a default clearing account or map different payment methods available from eBay to different clearing accounts
- When a product is created or updated in eBay, automatically create the item in FreshBooks
How To Get Started
What You Need:
- eBay account
- FreshBooks account
- OneSaas account
Steps To Connect:
- Sign up for a free 7 day trial (no credit card required)
- Connect your eBay and FreshBooks account in OneSaas
- Configure the workflows you need for your business – you can follow our guide explaining the options you have for your sync
- Turn on automatic sync and have your eBay store happily talking and sharing with FreshBooks.