Eventbrite is the world’s largest event technology platform. We build the technology to allow anyone to create, share, find and attend new things to do that fuel their passions and enrich their lives. Music festivals, venues, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar contests, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions — you name it, we power it. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences.
How it works with FreshBooks
Using OneSaas connect your Eventbrite account with FreshBooks and save valuable time by automating your workflow:
- You can create an invoice as Draft or Sent in FreshBooks whenever an order is placed in Eventbrite.
For more information please check this OneSaas page.
How To Get Started
What you need
- FreshBooks account
- Eventbrite account
- OneSaas account
Steps to connect
- Visit the OneSaas website
- Sign up for a free 7-day trial (no credit card required).
- Connect your Eventbrite and FreshBooks account to OneSaas.
- Choose what data you want to be synced.
- Your data will now automatically sync between Eventbrite and FreshBooks.