If you are a sole trader that is required to file a Self Assessment Tax Return to HMRC then GoSimpleTax can make this process easier. You can sync your FreshBooks and GoSimpleTax accounts. GoSimpleTax is HMRC recognized and used by Which? – UK’s leading product and services review site. The main features include:
- Supports all main pages of the Self Assessment Tax Return
- Email support included
- Hints and tips on potential tax savings
- Attach scanned copies of documents
- Submits your tax return direct to HMRC
- Multi award winning software
- Free trial
- Mobile app available
How it works with Freshbooks
Import the profit and loss report from FreshBooks into the GoSimpleTax application for submission of self assessment tax returns to HMRC.
How to Get Started
Steps to Connect :
- Create your GoSimpleTax trial account
- Complete the onboarding questions, choosing the Self Employed (SA103) page.
- Within GoSimpleTax choose the CONNECT option on the self employed page.
- Choose to connect to FreshBooks.
- Authorise FreshBooks to connect to GoSimpleTax.
Your profit and loss report for the chosen tax year will be imported directly to the GoSimpleTax application. Once you have added details of any additional income you can file your tax return direct to HMRC.