HappyFox is an omnichannel help desk software with built-in ticketing, knowledge base, and asset management capabilities. HappyFox Help Desk is easy to set up and offers an intuitive interface for your agents and customers while providing popular features like canned responses, bulk actions, work schedules, ticket templates, smart rules, and brilliant real-time reporting.
PC Magazine rated HappyFox Help Desk as the “Best Help Desk Software” for five consecutive years.
How it Works With FreshBooks
HappyFox works with FreshBooks to help you log time spent on a specific service right from HappyFox tickets. Additional properties like “Notes” and “Billable” can be specified during the time spent addition.
Access client information from FreshBooks such as credit, organization and more in the context of a HappyFox ticket.
With powerful reporting functionality available on HappyFox and FreshBooks, gathering insights and auditing existing processes become a breeze.
Steps to Connect
- Install the FreshBooks app in HappyFox Help Desk.
- Click on the “Link FreshBooks” button from the app’s manage screen.
- You will now be prompted to sign in to FreshBooks.
- Once you successfully sign in, authorize the HappyFox app by clicking on the “Authorize” button.
- Your FreshBooks app will now be installed.
- From the FreshBooks configuration settings, select the FreshBooks business to link to HappyFox.
- Save your settings.