HubSpot offers a full stack of software for marketing, sales, and customer success, with a completely free CRM at its core. They’re powerful alone — but even better when used together.
- CRM Free: Manage your pipeline and speed up your sales team with the CRM that’s free, forever.
- Marketing Hub: Everything you need to launch effective marketing campaigns that make people interested in your business and happy to be your customer.
- Sales Hub: Get notified the moment a lead opens your email, track every interaction automatically, and organize all your activities in one place with HubSpot’s sales software. Start for free, and upgrade as you grow.
How it works with FreshBooks
Using Zapier you can connect your Hubspot CRM and FreshBooks accounts. Here are some of the options available to sync data between FreshBooks and Hubspot CRM:
- Create a new Client in FreshBooks when a new contact is added in Hubspot, or added to a specific list.
- Create or update an invoice in FreshBooks when a form submission occurs in Hubspot.
For other tasks you can automate between Hubspot and FreshBooks, check out Zapier
How To Get Started
What you need
- FreshBooks account
- Hubspot account
- Zapier account
Steps to connect
- Go to Zapier to create or log into your account.
- Connect your Hubspot and FreshBooks account to Zapier.
- Choose what data you want to be synced.
- Your data will now automatically sync between Hubspot and FreshBooks.