Need a one-stop-shop for all your FreshBooks integration needs? Integromat is it!
Integromat is a free tool to connect apps and automate workflows using a beautiful, no-code visual builder. It enables you to connect to any API and create complex integrations using built-in apps and tools, no coding needed. Use Integromat to connect eCommerce apps like WooCommerce, project management apps like Asana, and even other accounting apps like Quickbooks to pull information into your FreshBooks account.
Make any integration possible by connecting FreshBooks to any of our listed services as well as to any REST service, thanks to our HTTP/JSON modules.
How it works with FreshBooks
Integromat has a number of FreshBooks modules that allow you to create, update and search clients, estimates, invoices, items, or services in your Freshbooks account.
Connect these modules to any modules of the other apps that you use and completely automate your accounting workflows.
How to Get Started
- Log into your Integromat account, or create one here.
- To create a connection, go to the module settings panel. If a given module requires a connection to a service, the Connection will be shown as the first option.
- To create a new connection, click the Add button next to the Connection box. This will bring up a panel for setting up the connection, showing a default connection name. You can change it if you want. For some connections, you may also wish to check the Show advanced settings option and fill in additional fields which will appear.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Integromat will redirect you to their respective web page where you will be prompted to grant Integromat access to your data.
- The connection is successfully established and set up.
Now set up FreshBooks with your Integromat account: After you click the Continue button, Integromat will redirect you to the FreshBooks website where you will be prompted to grant Integromat access to your account.