MileageWise is a Web Dashboard and Mileage Tracker App solution for creating IRS-Proof Mileage logs, even retrospectively.
- Users can enter trips in the Web Dashboard or automatically log miles with the Mileage Tracker App.
- Users can create IRS-Proof mileage logs for their ongoing and past mileage with MileageWise.
- After users have tracked their mileage automatically with the MileageWise Mileage Tracker App and/or added their past mileage to the MileageWise Web Dashboard they can create IRS-proof mileage logs which then they can send to their FreshBooks account, where it will be listed as mileage expense.
How it Works with FreshBooks
- After tracking miles with the MileageWise Mileage Tracker App or recording trips in the Web Dashboard, MileageWise creates IRS-Proof mileage logs.
- These monthly mileage logs would be the ones that would be transferable to a user’s FreshBooks account in a PDF format to FreshBooks’ Expenses tab.
- They will be converted to Expenses in FreshBooks with an attached PDF and a note that contains summary information about the expense.
Steps to Connect
- Log in to the MileageWise Web Dashboard at https://dashboard.mileagewise.com.
- Enter your trips, or check and further perfect your already-recorded trips then go to the Print IRS-Proof mileage log menu.
- MileageWise’s Built-In IRS Auditor will check and correct 70 logical conflicts in the Mileage Log before letting it be finalized. If everything is okay, the software will create the IRS-Proof Mileage Log.
- In the upper-right corner of the mileage log, click on the FreshBooks logo.
- If you have not already connected your two accounts, first you have to connect the two.
- If you have already connected the two accounts, by clicking on the FreshBooks logo in the upper-right corner of your mileage log, MileageWise will send the mileage log to your FreshBooks account. You can find it in your Expenses tab.