How it Works With FreshBooks
While you rely on Microsoft to run your business and work with your clients, you can count on the FreshBooks integration to keep all your client and business data up-to-date and organized no matter which platform you’re working from.
Create and Manage FreshBooks Clients from Outlook
With the FreshBooks add-on, you’ll be able to easily create and manage clients right from Outlook. Know where you stand with your clients with quick access to billing status like how much is overdue, outstanding, and what you’re planning to invoice for in the future for every client.
Easily Invoice from Wherever You Work
Now, you don’t have to toggle between Outlook and FreshBooks. You can create, draft, and send invoices directly from Gmail, so it’s easier than ever to work the way you want.
Cut Your Work in Half with Automatic Syncing
When you use the FreshBooks add-on, all the changes to clients and invoices you make through Outlook will be reflected in your FreshBooks account automatically.
Steps to Connect
- Log into your Outlook account (Web or Desktop)
- Click on “Get add-ons” on the Outlook App
- Search for the FreshBooks add-on
- Click on Add
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by clicking on “Continue”
- Wait for Installation to complete.
- Once installation is complete, go to any email and click on the “More Actions” ellipsis
- Choose FreshBooks and voila!